Donate appreciated securities to Friends of Notre-Dame de Paris
When you recommend a grant from your donor-advised fund (DAF), your support helps rebuild and restore Notre-Dame Cathedral
If you don’t see your account listed in DAF Direct, contact your DAF sponsoring organization or contact us here.
A donor-advised fund (DAF) is a centralized charitable account. It allows charitably inclined individuals, families and businesses to make tax-deductible charitable donations of cash, publicly-traded stock and in some case, certain illiquid assets, to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program.
If your sponsoring organization isn’t an option listed in DAF Direct, contact your sponsoring organization directly to make a grant recommendation. You will need to give them our full name (Friends of Notre-Dame de Paris), tax ID number (81-4458934) and address (1717 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 425, Washington, DC 20006).
- Simplicity: Your sponsoring organization handles all record-keeping, disbursements (including an option for automatic distributions), and tax receipts and provides you with a single document at tax time.
- Timing: You can request that a donation be made at any time or make automatic recurring gifts on a schedule of your choice.
- Open to all: Individuals, families, companies, foundations and other entities can start a DAF.
- Increase your philanthropic capital: With varying investment strategies available, the funds in your DAF have the potential to grow tax-free.
- Flexible funding options: Fund your DAF with the assets of your choice, including cash, stock, securities, and even real estate.
- Join the Friends of Notre-Dame de Paris community, and take part in this historic moment to rebuild Notre-Dame Cathedral.
If you are looking to make a grant recommendation through your DAF, Friends of Notre-Dame de Paris’ tax ID number is 81-4458934.