Leave a lasting legacy: make a gift in your will or estate plans
When you leave a gift to Friends of Notre-Dame de Paris in your will or estate plans, you ensure that Notre-Dame Cathedral will be preserved for future generations to discover and find joy in this special place.
Please contact Michel Picaud (email@example.com) for more information.
Bequests and planned gifts offer you multiple benefits, including:
- Your gift costs you nothing now, and you retain control of your assets during your lifetime.
- You can change your mind or modify your gift if circumstances change.
- Your gift may provide tax savings or help reduce the tax burden for your heirs.
- Your gift can remain anonymous if you choose.
- You can leave a gift in honor or memory of someone who inspired your love of Notre-Dame Cathedral and Paris.
- You will be remembered as someone whose legacy included promoting our shared cultural heritage, as Notre-Dame Cathedral is not only a French landmark, but a global monument.
- You designate a particular asset or a percentage of your estate to Friends of Notre-Dame de Paris by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust. You can do this while creating your will or trust, or by amending an existing one with a simple document.
- You inform Friends of Notre-Dame de Paris of your commitment by contacting Michel Picaud (firstname.lastname@example.org), which helps for planning and ensures your wishes can be fulfilled.
- Friends of Notre-Dame de Paris received the gift after your lifetime and applies it to the objective you specified, with unrestricted charitable gifts used to rebuild, restore and preserve Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Your distribution is fully deductible for federal estate tax purposes, and there is no limit on the deduction your estate can claim. Additionally, the gift is usually exempt from state inheritance taxes.